The new Ai CleanVac series oil free dry scroll vacuum pump will take your equipment’s vacuum down to micron level in minutes. These scroll pumps are completely oil free with low ultimate pressures, low power consumption low vibration and low noise. CleanVac offers a clean vacuum environment and eliminate the nuisance of cumbersome lubricant maintenance or sealing water administration, they are also free from installation restrictions because of its air-cooled system.
Standard adjustable gas ballast is designed to allow purposefully pull a less deep and slower vacuum by opening the gas ballast, allowing dry air to go directly into the pump and diluting the vacuum pull, and it also helps keep moisture, solvent, and other contaminants from getting stuck in the pump, and instead passing through to the exhaust.
CleanVac series scroll pumps also feature the latest in tip seal technology giving significantly longer life between tip seal changes. These pumps are designed for reliable long time continuous operation. Comes standard with all necessary fittings and an exhaust filter/silencer.
Free exhaust filter/silencer with fitting ($199 value), KF25 flexible stainless steel bellow (3.3 ft), clamps and centering rings set($219 value) included.
Important! Do not use the CleanVac pump to pump alcohol vapor, pyrophoric or explosive gas mixtures. Use of a cold trap is highly recommended when working with solvents, and the gas ballast should be kept open to its maximum position at all time. Pumps should always be ran in a well ventilated area.
- Completely lubricant free and oil free means clean vacuum to prevent cross contamination.
- No tedious oil change or daily maintenance. No oil leak, oil back-flow or oil mist issues.
- Adjustable gas ballast.
- Exhaust filter/silencer with easy-to-change replaceable filter element.
- Heavy duty structure and designed for reliable long time operation.
- Low ultimate vacuum, low noise, low vibration and low power consumption.
- All necessary fittings and filter included for immediate use.
- One year standard manufacturer warranty.
- Gas recovery devices
- Sputtering, vacuum deposition and ion plating equipment
- Accelerator, synchrotron radiation
- Leak detectors
- Vacuum furnaces, heat treatment furnaces
- Vacuum packaging machines
| Electrical requirements
||110v 60Hz single phase 750 watts 6.8 amps|
| Pumping rate
|| 22.3 cfm
| Ultimate vacuum without gas ballast
|| 7.5 micron/millitorr
| Inlet/outlet connection
|| KF40/NW25 flange
|Motor rate||1680 rpm|
|Working temperature||41°F to 104°F|
|Unit dimensions (LxWxH)|| 20 x 12 x 14”
|Shipping dimensions (LxWxH)||26 x 18 x 19″|
| Unit weight
|| 84 Lb
|Shipping weight||110 Lb|
|Noise level||< 63 dB(A)|
| CE compliance
|Part description|| Quantity
|AI CleanVac 22.3 cfm scroll pump||1 pc|
|Exhaust filter/silencer||1 set|
|KF40 to KF25 flange adapter||1 pc|
|KF25 flexible stainless steel vacuum bellow (3 ft)||1 pc|
|KF25 wing nut flange quick clamp||2 pcs|
|KF25 flange centering ring||2 pcs|
|User’s manual||1 pc|