New Edwards RV-3 RV3 Rotary Vane Dual Stage Mechanical Vacuum Pump A65201906
The Edwards RV3 dual stage rotary vane mechanical vacuum pump offers an excellent ultimate pumping speed. The Edwards RV3 has superior vapor handling capabilities, while operating quietly. They are very reliable and have accessories to match any application. Applications Include use with Refrigeration dehydration, Brake line evacuation, Epoxy degassing, Sterilization, Mass spectrometry, Vacuum ovens, Lasers, Backing combinations, Thin film coating, Vacuum distillation, Freeze drying, Space research and other vacuum processes. The Edwards 3 RV-3 has a pumping speed displacement @ 60Hz 2.6 CFM and an ultimate pressure of 1.5 X 10 -3 Torr. These Edwards 3 RV3 Rotary Vane Mechanical Vacuum Pumps (Product Number A65201906) are Brand NEW.
The RV series of small oil sealed rotary vane pumps deliver excellent ultimate vacuum pressure, high pumping speeds and superior vapour handling capabilities with quiet operation. With over 200,000 units sold, these pumps offer proven performance that sets the industry standard for R&D and scientific pumping applications.
All RV pumps are approved to UL and CSA standards by an external test house and feature our unique mode selector switch, meaning one model is suitable for both high vacuum or high throughput applications. In summary, you can rest assured that when you choose an Edwards RV oil sealed rotary vane pump you are choosing a product you can rely on from a company you can trust.
All our RV pumps are significantly quieter – noise levels of 48 dBA 50Hz are typically half the noise of a conventional pump and have been achieved by extensive work on the drive train and motor.
The pumps have the unique ability to deliver excellent ultimate vacuum in both high vacuum and high throughput modes with or without gas ballast. This gives the user an unrivalled opportunity to select the optimum pumping performance without compromising the application.
In its high vacuum mode, the RV pump is ideal for analytical instruments, electron microscopes, physics research, backing turbo pumps and leak detection applications. Configure the same pump in the high throughput mode, and it becomes suitable for distillation, laboratory furnaces, backing vapor pumps, solvent concentration, freeze drying and other drying applications.
The simple to use mode selector and accessible, three-position gas ballast control allow the pump to be reconfigured at any time, even when the pump is running.
- Analytical instruments
- Laboratory bench top vacuum
- Turbomolecuar backing pumps
- Freeze drying
- Research and development
- Centrifuges, ultra-high speed
- Degassing/curing – oil, epoxy resin
- Gas bottle filling/emptying
- Gel drying
- Glove boxes, ovens
- Leak detectors, Helium
- Load locks and transfer chambers
- Refrigeration manufacture
- Rotary, centirfugal evaporators
- Scanning electron microscopes – SEM
- SEM/FIB (ion beam repair)
- Solvent recovery
- Surface science instruments
Features and Benefits
• High reliability – generous lubrication of moving parts
• Safe process and systems – fast acting inlet valve for best in class anti-suck back protection
• Configured to meet your vacuum needs – mode selector and two position gas ballast
• No unplanned downtime – designed for easy maintenance
• Better work environment – quiet running and intrusive frequencies minimised
• Two position gas ballast allows either 60 g/hr or a class leading 220 g/hr (290 g/hr on RV12) of water vapour to be handled.
• Universal motor to cover the widest possible voltage and frequency range from a single variant.
• Smooth controlled inlet valve opening by oil pressure to eliminate pressure surges.
• Rapid closing within 0.4 seconds of pump stopping due to dump valve.
||3.7 m3h-1 / 2.2 ft3min-1
||4.5 m3h-1 / 2.6 ft3min-1
|Speed (Pneurop 6602)
||3.3 m3h-1 / 2 ft3min-1
||3.9 m3h-1 / 2.3 ft3min-1
||2.0 x 10-3 mbar / 1.5 x 10-3 Torr
|Ultimate pressure GB I
||3.0 x 10-2 mbar / 2.3 x 10-2 Torr
|Ultimate pressure GB II
||1.2 x 10-1 mbar / 9.1 x 10-2 Torr
|Ultimate Pressure with Fomblin®
||2 x 10-2 mbar / 1.5 x 10-2 Torr
|Max inlet pressure for water vapour
||80 mbar / 60 Torr
|Max water vapour pumping rate – GB I
|Max water vapour pumping rate – GB II
|Max allowed outlet pressure
||0.2 bar gauge / 2.8 psig
|Max allowed inlet and gas ballast pressure
||0.5 bar gauge / 7 psig
|Motor power 50/60Hz
||450 / 550W
|Power connector 1-ph
||IEC EN60320 C13
|Nominal rotation speed 50/60Hz
||1500 / 1800rpm
|Weight (without oil)
||25 kg / 55 lb
|Oil capacity min/max
||48 dB(A) @ 50 Hz
|Operating temperature range
||12 – 40 °C
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.